At ETS we always want to make sure that your safety comes first, regardless of the area. Fire alarms are one of the best ways to make sure you’re safe against fire hazards, both at home and at work.
Throughout all of Staffordshire we have provided fire alarms to homes and business to keep them safe. We would be pleased to do the same for you. We’ve aggregated this list both to help you minimise the risk of their ever being a fire, but to also let you know what to do in the unlikely event that a fire does occur.
Fire Alarms Guidelines:
- Make sure you have a fire alarm on every level of your home/business.
- Avoiding smoking in bed, or whilst sitting anywhere you are likely to fall asleep. Use deep ashtrays to contain ash. Don’t throw hot ash into the bin.
- Keep matches, lighters, and other inflammable objects away from children.
- Sit at least three feet away from heater and keep them away from clothes and furniture.
- Carefully manage your electrical sockets. Don’t overloaded them with too many devices.
- Keep communal areas clear. Errant items can block escape routes and create extra risk.
These are just a few tips to keep you safe. For more fire safety tips, contact your local fire department. For the latest in fire alarms, see our website for our latest fire safety products.
For a full breakdown of our services, visit the ‘Our Services‘ section of our website to to see the full range of what we can supply You can always feel free to contact us for more information or with a specific enquiry.